I have spoken to a few people who have received perfect scores on the ACT and the SAT.
Obviously, these are very bright young people.
Interestingly, they seem to approach the exam with a sense of curiosity.
In addition they seem to be looking at these tests as a challenge and they are not intimidated by the pressure. It seems that they did not focus on the pressure at all.
Rather, they focused on the material and the task at hand.
- Test Anxiety: Who Suffers From It? Why? What Can Be Done To Beat Test Anxiety
- Test Anxiety: A Case Study
- Test Anxiety: What a law student says abou the Conquer Test Anxiety Program
- A Simple, Positive Thought For Test Anxiety Sufferers
- Test Anxiety ProgramNow Available On Instant Download
- Test Anxiety: One Simple Common Sense Tip
- How To Get A Perfect Score On The SAT Or ACT?
- Employers May Want To See Your SAT Scores