A recent news report said that some employers may ask for your SAT scores. I think this is a bad idea since these tests have little to do with how successful one can be in the world of work.
If this becomes a trend, it may increase the anxiety people experience around tests.
- Test Anxiety: Who Suffers From It? Why? What Can Be Done To Beat Test Anxiety
- Test Anxiety: A Case Study
- Test Anxiety: What a law student says abou the Conquer Test Anxiety Program
- A Simple, Positive Thought For Test Anxiety Sufferers
- Test Anxiety ProgramNow Available On Instant Download
- Test Anxiety: One Simple Common Sense Tip
- How To Get A Perfect Score On The SAT Or ACT?
- Employers May Want To See Your SAT Scores